Monday, July 27, 2015

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words, right? Week #61

รู้สึกขี้เกียจไม่อยากเขียน. Plus I am out of time. Sorry! But a picture is worth a thousand words right? ;)
Love you all! Hope you have a good week!
-S. Cott
(At least we got pics)  :)

Last P-day we tried to ride a ควาย. Didn't really work out... Too many people. Attempts will be tried again at a future date.




I love the restaurant we found here!
(Her food pics are killing me! Looks so delicious!)




This week I got to go on a switch off to my old area Khon Kaen with my old companion (who I served with in Bangkok). It was fun! Unfortunatley what I learned... Nobody goes to church anymore. I trust Sister Belnap more than anyone to fix that. :)





 tug tug
P-day
Getting to know the members here in Roi et.




Roi et
Here are some scenic pics of the area.










Building fences in the jungle



Service Project. We built a fence

Service. This is me thrusting in my sickle.




No comments:

Post a Comment